You can make a difference for others. It's as simple as sharing what you enjoyed about your visit with us at OAG, or what you love about OAG as your home church with an online review. It takes less than 5 minutes and the steps on how to do it are below. Sharing what you love about OAG online is a great way to help us reach the next person for Jesus. Thank you for taking the time to help us reach out to others. If you don't know what to say in a review, here are a few pointers:
- Write about what really stands out to you about the church.
- Make it personal. Share part of your journey. This is a great way to share part of your personal testimony, but keep it brief and upbeat.
- Use words/language that everyone understands and can relate to.
- Feel free to make it fun, use emojis, etc.
- Write like you are visiting with a person who has never been to a church before.
- We love 5 stars!
- Don't really worry about perfect grammar and spelling. In fact, if it's too perfect, a review can sound fake.
How-To Submit a Review
Instructions for submitting a review on Google, Facebook, and Yelp are below. The instructions may vary depending on the device you are using (particularly on mobile), so use them as a guide if what you see is different. You'll need to have an account with the service you are submitting a review on.
Submit a Google Review
- Step 1: Click here to submit a Google review.
- Step 2: If you are already logged into Google, you can simply leave your review in the box that pops up after clicking the link in Step 1.
- If you are not already logged into Google, you can login through the box that pops up after clicking the link in Step 1.
- Simply leave your review in the box.
- Step 3: Rate, Review, and Post.
Submit a Facebook Review
- Step 1: Click here to submit a Facebook Review.
- Step 2: If you are already logged into Facebook, click the grey stars in the middle of the page to choose a rating and write a review after clicking the link in Step 1.
- If you are not already logged into Facebook, login at the top.
- Jump back to Step 1.
- Step 3: Using the drop down in the box, choose an audience who can see the review (Public/Private/Friends)
- Step 4: Click Done.
Submit a Yelp Review
- Step 1: Click here to submit a Yelp Review.
- Step 2: Click the "Write a Review" button at the top of the page.
- Step 3: Rate and Review, then click Post
- If you are not logged in, after clicking post, you will be asked to login.